Term of Use1. GENERAL AGREEMENT
DZEGUZE, SIA (Latvia), registration Nr.40103797172, address: Vaidelotes iela 3, Rīga, LV-1055, hereinafter referred to as DZEGUZE provides the content and services available on www.dzeguze.com, hereinafter referred to as Site to you subject to the following terms and conditions, our Delivery Policy, Returns Policy and other terms and conditions and policies which you may find throughout our Site in connection with certain functionality, features or promotions as well as customer service, all of which are deemed a part of and included within these terms and conditions (collectively - Terms and Conditions). By accessing or using the Site, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Where the customer purchases DZEGUZE products offered for sale on DZEGUZE Website, hereinafter referred to as Goods, via the Internet, this mutual agreement shall be deemed a Distance Contract and will be subject to legal norms governing distance contracts, including but not limited to Directive No. 97/7/EEC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts, Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia, Cabinet Regulation of the Republic of Latvian on Distance Contracts
2. DISTANCE CONTRACT
A distance contract is an agreement between the CONSUMER (Clause 3 Section 1 of the Consumer Rights Protection Law) and the trader (Clause 5 Section 1 of the Consumer Rights Protection Law) or the service provider (Clause 4 Section 1 of the Consumer Rights Protection Law), on the basis of the offer of the trader or the service provider via addressed or non-disclosed recipients’ printed material, standard letter, directory, advertisement published in the press, attached by the order voucher, telephone, facsimile, Internet, electronic mail, television, radio and other means of sending or broadcasting information.
3. COMING INTO EFFECT OF THE DISTANCE CONTRACT
- The distance contract shall be considered as taken effect as soon as the CONSUMER has placed the order via Internet, telephone or other technological means and received the confirmation of the SELLER on the placed order via electronic mail,. The order and the confirmation of the order shall be considered as received, when they are available to the parties, to whom they are addressed.
- 4. PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR PERSONAL USE
- The products and services available on the Site, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the services or samples thereof, you receive from us. DZEGUZE reserves the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled or products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
- 5. PLACEMENT OF THE ORDER
The CONSUMER has the possibility to acquire any good by ordering it on the Internet site www.dzeguze.com. The steps of order placement are described here.
Before purchasing the goods please read product description carefully. Please pay attention that pictures of products placed on the Internet site www.dzeguze.com could slightly differ from the products. In order to get more details about product or it's specification please contact us.
- 6. DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCTS
- In Latvia, the shipping of any paid order is free. More details on order processing and delivery can be found in Delivery policy.
- Order confirmation document will be attached to the package.
7. CANCELLATION RIGHTS
- According to the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia the CONSUMER may exercise the cancellation rights and withdraw from the distance contract within the period of 14 calendar days and to return the purchased good to the SELLER.
The CONSUMER may not exercise the cancellation rights, if:
the ordered goods cannot be returned back in terms of their nature (if stickers already had been used etc.), or they are perishable goods or quickly usable goods;
- the pack of product or product is damaged;
- if product had been in use.
8. PROCEDURE FOR RETURN OF THE GOODS
When returning the acquired good, the PURCHASER has to present the document confirming the purchase. The CONSUMER may return the good corresponding to the distance contract within the period of 14 calendar days. CONSUMER has to complete and submit the good to be returned in full assembly. The assembly should consist of customer's bank account number where customer would like to refund money. Customer has to send the returning goods and assembly to SIA “DZEGUZE” address - Vaidelotes street 3, Rīga.
As soon as goods and assembly will be received SIA DZEGUZE will refund money to CONSUMER's bank account.
We believe that you will love our products and you will never be looking for sections #7 and #8 :)
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
DZEGUZE will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) related to the Site or your use thereof (or inability to use the site) regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
11. UPDATES OF TERM OF USE
DZEGUZE has the right to edit and update these terms at any time posting these changes on the Site and indicating any such change by posting a date of the latest update. Any changes applied to Terms and Conditions are effective immediately as they are posted.
In case of significant updates DZEGUZE will inform visitors in News Blog.
12. VALIDITY OF TERM OF USE
Current version of Term of Use is valid from 1st of October, 2014